The Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship (MMUF) and the Allison Davis Research Fellowship (ADRF) work to increase racial and socio-economic diversity in higher education by preparing students from underrepresented groups for academic careers.
Both the MMUF and the ADRF fellowships provide opportunities for faculty-mentored research, preparation for graduate school, and individualized support from the Office of Special Academic Programs.
In this section
- Current Fellows and their Projects
- Introduction to MMUF and Dr. Benjamin E. Mays
- Introduction to ADRF and Dr. W. Allison Davis
- Faculty Mentoring
- Fellowship Structure and Activities
- MMUF Graduate Initiatives
- Williams Mellon Mays Fellows on the Williams faculty and staff
- Forms for Fellows
- Graduate School Information
- Graduate Fellows
- Information for Applicants